RE: Othello Questions Act V Scene II: What does Desdemona try to convince Othello to do before he kills her
- What does Desdemona try to convince Othello to do before he kills her?
- What news does Emilia bring?
- Who does Desdemona say killed her?
- What is the “moment of truth” for Emilia?
- Why does Gratiano say it’s best that Brabantio is dead?
- She begs “banish me, my lord, but kill me not”, “to be given just half an hour more to live”. But Othello is relentless, and smothers her with a pillow.