- Explain how Winston could betray Julia and no longer have any feelings for her. (Part 3)
- What do you think are the motives behind O’Brien and the Party’s particular treatment of Winston? (Part 3)
- What does Winston have to give up or lose before he is a perfect member of the Party? (Part 3)
- What is the effect of the juxtaposition at the beginning of this section?
- What are some techniques used on the telescreen to encourage the Party members’ hatred of Gold Stein?
Asked on 17.04.2017 in English Literature.