All Quiet On The Western Front Questions Chapter 5: How does the first sentence tell us that the mood
- How does the first sentence tell us that the mood of the this chapter will be very different than that of the previous chapter?
- What do the following plan to do after the war is over:
- What does Muller try to make them realize about their goals?
- Why does Kropp feel that “The war has ruined us for everything?”
- How does Paul explain his close relationship with Kat?
Asked on 07.06.2017 in English Literature.