Animal Farm Questions: Chapter four How do Foxwood Farm
- How do Foxwood Farm and Pinchfield Farm compare?
- How do the farmers try to discredit what is happening on Animal Farm?
- What is the cause of the Battle of the Cowshed?
- What is Snowball’s role in the battle?
- What part does Boxer play in the battle?
Asked on 31.05.2017 in English Literature.
- Foxwood: large and neglected, it’s owner Mr. Pilkington was easy going. Pinchfield: smaller and better kept, and it’s owner Mr. Fredrick was tough and shrewd.
2. They made up rumors about the animals always fighting and were starving to death, then rumors about how they were wicked and practiced cannibalism and how they tortured each other and had common females
3. Mr. Jones and some other men come and try to take the farm back with sticks and a gun.
4. He is in charge of defensive operations, and leads all the other animals into battle
5. He waited for ambush in the cowshed and then cut the men off, he also rears and stuns a stable-boy with his hooves, later he feels guilt and tries to awaken the boy,