How can the water damage be cleaned?
Our professional water damage cleaning team is fully trained and qualified for home cleaning and deodorising the area damaged by flooding and sewage backup. We have a 6-step process of cleaning which offers protection against bacteria, mould, mildew, and odours. It involves the following:
- Cleaning the affected area and removing water.
- The removal of damaged structures where applicable.
- Application of deodorisers and anti-bacterial solution.
- Cleaning the environment with state-of-art equipment.
- Fixing broken/damaged structures where applicable.
Our cleaning process is very thorough and is completely managed by our certified staff. We take pride in performing water restoration services in accordance with the IICRC S500 standards, so you are sure that you are getting water cleaning, sanitising deodorising services that you can trust.
Homeowners across the state rely on our services to remove water, clean and sanitise their houses. We realise the importance of prompt response and service in case of water emergency and are trained in water damage cleaning to protect families from potential health issues caused by untreated dampness and moisture.