Discussion question – The great gatsby: Are Gatsby’s actions believably motivated
- Are Gatsby’s actions believably motivated? Explain why or why not.
- What makes F. Scott Fitzgerald’s writing style unique and/or effective?
- Compare and contrast various characters.
- Explain how F. Scott Fitzgerald uses the minor characters–Owl Eyes, Mr. Wolfshiem, Pammy, Michaelis, and George Wilson–in the novel. What does each character add to the story?
- Explain how the title, The Great Gatsby, is appropriate.
Asked on 27.04.2017 in English Literature.