The great gatsby, English research help: Why do Daisy and Tom stay together?
- Why do Daisy and Tom stay together?
- What does it mean to be wealthy? Do responsibilities come with money?
- Does Gatsby’s money bring him happiness?
- Interpret one of the novel’s key symbols (the green light, the eyes of Dr. T. J. Eckleburg, the valley of ashes, etc.).
- Suppose this novel had been written from Gatsby’s (or another’s) point of view. How would the story have changed?
Asked on 27.04.2017 in English Literature.