The Great Gatsby Questions Chapter 4 help
- What does Gatsby’s friendship with Meyer Wolfstein imply about his own background?
- List all of the rumors told about Gatsby.
- Why does Fitzgerald list all of Gatsby’s party guests?
- Why does Gatsby tell Nick about his life? Do you believe Gatsby? Does Nick?
- What role does Meyer Wolfsheim play in the novel? Why is there so much focus on his nose and
what does this tell you about Fitzgerald’s politics?
- Nick says, “There are only the pursued, the pursuing, the busy and the tired.” What does Nick
mean? How does each character in the novel fit into this schema?
Asked on 27.04.2017 in English Literature.