The Great Gatsby Questions Chapter 5 help
- Why do you think Daisy sobs when Gatsby shows her his shirts?
- What is the weather like in this chapter? How does it reflect the emotional climate of Gatsby and Daisy?
- In this chapter, Gatsby’s dream seems to be fulfilled. What indications are there that reality cannot satisfy his dream?
- Why does Gatsby deliver so many goods and services to Nick’s house?
- Describe the effect of rain on the plot.
- Why does Gatsby offer Nick work? How does Nick feel about this?
- Explain the significance of the green light.
- Why does Gatsby get so many phone calls? What does this say about him?
Asked on 27.04.2017 in English Literature.