The Great Gatsby Questions Chapter 6 help
- What parallel is suggested by the fact that Gatsby never gets the inheritance bequeathed to him by Cody?
- How truthful was Gatsby when he relayed the story of his life to Nick? Why does Fitzgerald tell the story of Jay Gatz now?
- Describe the meeting of Tom and Gatsby. What does this meeting reveal about them?
- Why did Daisy and Tom find Gatsby’s party loathsome?
- How did Gatsby measure the success of his party?
- When Nick told Gatsby that “you can’t repeat the past”, Gatsby replied, “Why of course you can!” Do you agree with Nick or Gatsby?
Asked on 27.04.2017 in English Literature.