The great gatsby, writing homework help: Is the story of The Great Gatsby believable?
- Is the story of The Great Gatsby believable? Why or why not?
- Where is the climax of the story? Explain your choice.
- Are the characters in The Great Gatsby stereotypes? If so, explain why Fitzgerald used stereotypes in the novel. If not, explain what makes the characters individuals.
- What is the most essential symbol in the novel? What does it represent?
- Analyze Gatsby’s relationship with Daisy.
Asked on 27.04.2017 in English Literature.