Hamlet Questions Chapter Act I, Scene 1: What are some of the things that indicate to us the sentries
1. What are some of the things that indicate to us the sentries in the opening scene
are not very high in the hierarchy of the army?
2. Why did the soldiers ask Horatio to accompany them on sentry duty?
3. Why does Horatio come to the conclusion that the Ghost has returned to warn of
some looming crisis facing Denmark?
4. What political event does Horatio relate the appearance of the Ghost to?
5. What were some traditional reasons for the appearance of ghosts?
Asked on 20.06.2017 in English Literature.