Hamlet Questions Chapter Act II, Scene 2: What is it the King and Queen ask Rosencrantz and Guildenstern
33. What is it the King and Queen ask Rosencrantz and Guildenstern to do for them?
How do Rosencrantz and Guildenstern handle the moral implications of their
34. Why does Polonius take particular objection to being told by Gertrude “More
matter with less art”?
35. What is the primary piece of evidence that Polonius uses to bolster his assertion
of Hamlet being crazy for love of Ophelia? How does the film present this?
36. Give two reasons why Hamlet calls Polonius a “fishmonger.”
37. How does Shakespeare signal the audience when Hamlet is “putting on his antic