Help me with Frankenstein assignment
- Frankenstein selected the most beautiful physical traits for his creature, but what effect does it have when the creature becomes animated?
- Why doesn’t Shelley explain the process by which Victor brings the creature to life?
- Where and how does Victor get the parts for his creature?
- There is an old adage, “Be careful what you wish for; you just may get it.” How does Victor’s reaction to the creature once it comes to life seem to validate that adage?
- Are Victor’s actions regarding the creature moral? Explain.