Help with Questions to Gulliver’s Travels Part II: What is unusual about the inhabitants of Brobdingnag
- What is unusual about the inhabitants of Brobdingnag when we contrast them physically with the people of Europe?
- How tall is the farm-laborer in Brobdingnag who finds Gulliver in the wheat field?
- To what family member does the farmer entrust Gulliver as a “pet”?
- How does the farmer make money from his “pet,” Gulliver?
- After Gulliver’s health takes a turn for the worst, to whom does he sell Gulliver?
- What is the King of Brobdingnag’s conclusion about the nature of Gulliver’s race when Gulliver explains the policies of his human civilization?