Help with Questions to Macbeth : Act III, Scene 4
Act III, Scene 4
- One characteristic of Shakespeare’s style is his play on words. How is technique demonstrated in the murderer’s reply that Banquo is “safe” now?
- Upon returning to the banquet table, what does Macbeth see and how does he respond? How do the others respond?
- What does Lady Macbeth say to Macbeth?
- How does Macbeth behave during the dinner, and what is the final result?
- For what reason does Macbeth mention Macduff’s name?
- What does Macbeth say he will do next?
Asked on 08.06.2017 in English Literature.