Help with Questions to Macbeth : Act IV, Scene II
Act IV, Scene II
- How does Lady Macduff react to the news that her husband has gone to England?
- How does Ross respond to Lady Macduff’s unhappiness?
- Explain Ross’s statement: “ . . . should I stay longer / It would be my disgrace and your discomfort.”
- What is the mood or tone of the conversation between Lady Macduff and her son?
- Explain Lady Macduff’s speech in response to the messenger.
- What point does this scene make about being a traitor during the rule of a tyrant?
Asked on 08.06.2017 in English Literature.