What are the human policies of the company Murform Limited?
Murform Limited is committed to ensuring the health, safety and welfare of all its employees while at work and further to ensure that other persons, not in its employment, are not adversely affected by its works activities, which includes the provision of formwork, rebar, concrete, structural timber and hybrid frame construction services.
Particular attention will be paid to the provision and maintenance of:
- Plant, equipment and safe systems of work
- Safe arrangements for the use, handling, storage and transport of articles and substances
- Sufficient information, instruction, training and supervision to enable all employees to avoid hazards and contribute positively to their own safety and health at work
- A safe place of work, safe access and egress
- A healthy working environment with adequate welfare facilities
Management will ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, that while on Murform Limited premises, employees, contractors and visitors are not exposed to risks to their health and safety and will give such persons any information about the undertaking as is necessary to ensure this.