How to identify threats for your business?
Threats are defined as the negative external factors that may harm your business. To identify threats, it is relevant to answer the following questions
- What obstacles do you face?
- What are your competitors doing?
- Are quality standards or specifications for your job, products or services changing?
- Is changing technology threatening your position?
- Do you have bad debt or cash-flow problems?
- Could any of your weaknesses seriously threaten your business?