To Kill a Mockingbird Questions Chapter 13
- Why does Aunt Alexandra come to stay with Atticus and his family? What is she like?
- Read the first two things Alexandra says when she comes to the Finch house. Are these typical of her or not?
- What are Aunt Alexandra’s ideas about breeding and family? Why does Atticus tell them to forget it? Who do you think is right?
- What does Aunt Alexandra think that Scout needs from her?
- To which relative does Atticus compare himself?
Asked on 26.04.2017 in English Literature.