To Kill a Mockingbird Questions Chapter 28
- How do the opening pages of this chapter reminds the reader of earlier events in the novel?
- Scout decides to keep her costume on while walking home. How does this affect her understanding of what happens on the way?
- Why had Atticus not brought a chair for the man in the corner? Who might this stranger be?
- Who attacks Scout and Jem on the way home from the Halloween pageant?
- What injury does Jem suffer from the attack?
Asked on 26.04.2017 in English Literature.