What are the main reasons why you may need sewer line repair?
We are more than just a plumbing service; we also offer main sewer line repair, replacement and cleaning services. Our technicians are fully trained to use the latest equipment and technology to solve all your plumbing and drainage problems including sewer cleaning.
There are many reasons why you may need the main sewer line repair or replacement;
- The pipes have become broken or cracked because of shifting soil or frozen ground.
- There is grease build-up, or an object is obstructing flow or cleaning of the pipe.
- The pipes have deteriorated because of corrosion, causing collapses in the flow of pipes.
- The seals between the pipes have broken, and the joints are leaking, allowing water to escape in the surrounding area.
- There may be a root or tree shrub that has entered the sewer line and damaged it.
- The existing pipes were of substandard material and had corroded with time.
We use different methods to repair sewer lines and mend broken pipes. The traditional method involves using the “trench” or “open-cut” method to gain access to the area with damaged pipes. Thanks to the latest equipment used by our technicians, main sewer line replacement no longer means destroying backyards or driveways. Our trenchless repair process ensures less damage than traditional repair methods.
Relining of the damaged sewer pipes is simply the process of restoring the flow of pipes by creating a “pipe within a pipe.” We use epoxy materials for relining to mould the inside of the damaged pipe to create a smooth inner wall. The new lining is similar to the ones found in food cans.
Most the times, pipe relining can be performed with a little digging through the building’s clean-out access. This method is best to repair seal cracks, holes, root-damaged pipes and fill in missing pipes. The new relined pipe is nonhazardous, seamless and durable.
To schedule an appointment for Orange plumbing services, including sewer line repairs, book an appointment with us online or over the phone. We will also provide you with essential tips to keep your plumbing system up to snuff.