Moby-Dick Questions Chapter 3 and 4: One of the first things Ishmael notices
- One of the first things Ishmael notices upon entering the inn is a painting. What does this painting depict?
- What is a Cape Horn measure?
- What is the first piece of information that Ishmael learns about his bedmate?
- Who is the first member of the Pequod’s crew that Ishmael observes? Describe the man.
- Where is Queequeg while Ishmael is deciding whether or not to share his bed?
Asked on 31.05.2017 in English Literature.