Moby-Dick Questions Chapters 124 and 125: Why does Ahab not believe the helmsman
- Why does Ahab not believe the helmsman when he hears their heading?
- What is the cause of the malfunction?
- How does Ahab solve the problem? What does the crew feel about him?
- What is the purpose of “heaving the log”? (Pg. 425)
- What happens to the log-and-line after it is cast out?
- What, if any, is the thematic importance of the lost line?
- What whom is Ahab connected? What is the effect?
Asked on 01.06.2017 in English Literature.