movie vs book: essay on To Kill a Mockingbird help
This will be a one-page essay which analyzes the differences and similarities between the novel and the movie.
As you watch the movie:
- Have a notepad and a pen/pencil.
- Whenever something happens that is different from the book make a note of it.
After you watch the movie:
- Review your notes of differences
- Pick a few of the differences and think about why they changed what they did
- Write a one-page compare and contrast essay about the novel and movie, find a unifying element that will keep your paper from becoming a rambling commentary.