Need help to write an Essay on To Kill a Mockingbird: Discuss Atticus’s parenting style.
- Discuss Atticus’s parenting style. What is his relationship to his children like? How does he seek to instill conscience in them?
- Analyze the trial scene and its relationship to the rest of the novel.
- Discuss the author’s portrayal of the black community and the characters of Calpurnia and Tom Robinson. Are they realistic or idealized?
- Analyze the childhood world of Jem, Scout, and Dill and their relationship with Boo Radley in Part One.
- How do Jem and Scout change during the course of the novel? How do they remain the same?
Asked on 24.04.2017 in English Literature.