Othello Questions Act I Scene II: How is Iago already proving to be two-faced
- How is Iago already proving to be two-faced?
- What is Othello referring to when he says “
- Brabantio has sent 3 different search teams looking for Othello. Iago knows this but challenges Roderigo when they arrive. Why?
- How does Brabantio think Othello won Desdemona over?
- How does he insult Othello in the monologue (61-79)?
- What keeps Othello out of jail for the moment?
Asked on 13.06.2017 in English Literature.