Othello Questions Act III Scene III: Summarize what Iago says lines 228-238.
- Summarize what Iago says lines 228-238.
- Why is it more manipulative of Iago to come back after leaving on p. 95.
- Which of his traits does Othello address in his soliloquy p. 96 that he thinks Desdemona might not like?
- Why is the napkin(handkerchief) of Desdemona’s so important according to Emilia?
- What will Iago do with the napkin?
- What does Othello say to Iago on page 100?
Asked on 13.06.2017 in English Literature.