Othello Questions Act III Scene III: What does Desdemona mean when she promises Cassio
- What does Desdemona mean when she promises Cassio “I’ll watch him tame and talk him out of patience; His bed shall seem a school, his board a shrift; I’ll intermingle everything he does With Cassio’s suit” in lines 23-26?
- Why does Cassio leave Desdemona when he sees Othello coming?
- What does Iago say to initiate Othello’s jealousy?
- Why does Iago ask Othello “Did Michael Cassio, when you wooed my lady, Know of your love?” p. 88
- List the info. that is adding up to make Othello jealous.
Asked on 13.06.2017 in English Literature.