Othello Questions Act III Scene III: Why does Iago say that he doesn’t want to tell Othello his thoughts about Cassio
- Why does Iago say that he doesn’t want to tell Othello his thoughts about Cassio (p. 90-91)
- Iago says, “But he that filches from me my good ___________ Robs me of that which no enriches him And makes me poor indeed.” Explain.
- Explain the “green-eyed monster” quote on p. 92.
- Othello says, “No, Iago; I’ll see before I doubt; when I doubt, prove; And on the proof there is no more but this: Away at once with love or jealousy!” Explain.
- What piece of evidence does Iago give (p. 93) that shows Desdemona is capable of deceiving?
Asked on 13.06.2017 in English Literature.