Please help with homework The Odyssey: What does Odysseus do as he leaves the Cyclops
- What does Odysseus do as he leaves the Cyclops? What are the consequences of his actions?
- What happens to Odysseus’s men in Circe’s house? How is Odysseus able to resist her magic?
- How do Odysseus’ men become immune to the Sirens’ singing? Why is Odysseus tied to the mast?
- What advice does Circe give concerning Scylla and Charybdis? Why doesn’t Odysseus tell his men about them?
- Why does Zeus destroy Odysseus’s last ship? Where does Odysseus end up after this and how long is he there?
Asked on 08.06.2017 in English Literature.