Questions from the novel To Kill a Mockingbird (Chapter 29-30)
- What explanation does Atticus give for Bob Ewell’s attack? What does Heck Tate give as the reason for the attack?
- Do you think the sheriff’s explanation or Atticus’s is more likely to be true?
- Who does Atticus think caused Bob Ewell’s death?
- Why does Heck Tate insist that Bob Ewell’s death was self-inflicted? In what way is this partly true?
- Is Heck Tate right to spare Boo the publicity of an inquest? Give reasons for your answer.
Asked on 09.02.2017 in To Kill a Mockingbird.