who read The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn help me please: How does Mark Twain create a humorous effect
- How does Mark Twain create a humorous effect (exaggeration, irony, satire, understatement)?
- How does Twain use satire to expose and criticize human failings?
- Discuss Jim as a Christ figure.
- Discuss how Twain criticizes the values of Southern society by showing the difference between Huck’s acquired values and his own innate sense of goodness.
- Discuss the theme of individual conscience verses society and how it relates to the theme of freedom in the novel.
Asked on 28.04.2017 in English Literature.