Who read Scarlet Pimpernel help me please: How does Marguerite react when Chauvelin
1. How does Marguerite react when Chauvelin asks for help to unmask the Scarlet Pimpernel?
2. Why is Chauvelin not disappointed when Marguerite at first refuses to help him?
3. What is Marguerite’s dilemma when she realizes her brother is in danger?
4. Why doesn’t Marguerite confide in her husband?
5. What are Marguerite’s conflicting thoughts when she gives Chauvelin information that may help him discover the
identity of the Scarlet Pimpernel?
6. How does the ordeal she has just endured change Marguerite’s feelings about her husband?
7. Why doesn’t Percy respond to his wife’s overtures? What do we learn about his motivation for treating her coldly?
8. How does he truly feel about her?