Who read A Tale of Two Cities help me please: Discussion Questions 1 – 5
Discussion Questions 1 – 5
1. What is illustrated by the scene that occurs when Jerry Cruncher catches up to the mail coach?
2. Why does Jarvis Lorry keep repeating to Lucie Manette that his purpose for accompanying her to Paris is business?
3. What is the significance of the name “Jacques” in A Tale of Two Cities?
4. Why does Monsieur Defarge allow the Jacques to wait outside Dr. Manette’s door?
5. Why does Dickens emphasize the faintness of Dr. Manette’s voice?