The Great Gatsby Questions (by Chapter 6)
- What did a reporter come to ask Gatsby?
- What was Gatsby’s real name?
- When had Gatsby changed his name?
- What does Nick say Gatsby’s parents were like?
- What had Gatsby been working at before he met Dan Cody?
- Where had Gatsby gone to college?
- What was Cody a product of?
- What did he inherit from Cody?
- What happened to the money?
- Why is Nick telling this part of the story now?
- Who drops in on Gatsby?
- What gave the party “its peculiar quality of oppressiveness?”
- What kind of cards is Daisy giving out?
- What does Gatsby do that aggravates Tom?
- Where do Gatsby and Daisy go during the party?
- What were Daisy’s feelings about West Egg?
- Where does Tom think Gatsby got his money?
- What incident does Tom use to show how Daisy feels about the party?
- Where does Daisy say Gatsby got his money?
- What bothers Gatsby about the evening?
- What does Nick think Gatsby wants from Daisy?
- What do Gatsby and Daisy plan to do when she is free of Tom?
Asked on 08.02.2017 in English Literature.