The Last Leaf help with homework: Explain the personification present
- Explain the personification present in The Last Leaf.
- What symbolizes Johnsy’s waning will to live?
- What is Mr. Behrman’s masterpiece?
- O. Henry’s short stories are famous for their twist endings. Describe the twist ending in The Last Leaf.
Pheumonia is personified in this story because this is a very serious disease and it is like the death itself comes to take people and they cannot fight back.
3. Mr. Behrman’s masterpiece is the leaf that he paited on the window to make it seem like it is on the tree.
4. The twist ending in The Last Leaf is that we all thought that Johnsy was about to die but she survived and defeated her disease but Mr. Behrman died.