All Quiet On The Western Front Questions Chapter 11: What is the central action in this chapter
- What is the central action in this chapter? What happens to the German army?
- What happens to Muller, Bertinck, Leer, and Kat?
- What is the only thing that helps these men endure their conditions?
- What new weapons used by the Allies contribute to the collapse of the Western Front?
- When Kat is wounded, what does Paul try to do for him? What is the outcome of this? What is Paul’s mental state afterward?
Asked on 06.06.2017 in English Literature.