All Quiet On The Western Front Questions Chapter 2: What makes Kemmerich’s death so personal
- What makes Kemmerich’s death so personal for Paul?
- What is significant about Kemmerich’s telling Paul to take the boots for Muller?
- What is the great hunger Paul feels after Kemmerich’s death?
- Describe the character of Paul from what you have learned in the first two chapters.
- Kemmerich’s death illustrates part of the central message of the novel. Do you have an idea of what this message is?
Asked on 06.06.2017 in English Literature.