All Quiet On The Western Front Questions Chapter 5: Why can’t the men get rid of their lice
- Why can’t the men get rid of their lice?
- Why has Himmelstoss been sent to the front?
- How do the men treat Himmelstoss?
- How does Tjaden get in trouble with Himmelstoss? Why isn’t he prosecuted?
- What dreams do the various members of the group have about going home? What do their dreams tell you about their characters?
- What feelings does Paul express while he and Kat are roasting the goose? Out of what do these feelings grow?
Asked on 06.06.2017 in English Literature.