Gulliver’s Travels Questions Part I, Chapters 1-4: Why does Gulliver cooperate with the Lilliputians?
- Why does Gulliver cooperate with the Lilliputians?
- What are some of the shows Gulliver sees and participates in, and how do high government officials participate in them?
- What is the purpose of the agreement between Gulliver and the Lilliputians?
- Who is Gulliver’s worst enemy at the Lilliputian court?
- What are the main problems of Lilliput, as described to Gulliver by Reldresal?
Asked on 19.06.2017 in English Literature.