Hamlet Questions Act 4 Scene 3-5: What does Hamlet learn about Norwegian soldiers
- What does Hamlet learn about Norwegian soldiers when he questions the captain?
- What contrast does Hamlet note between Fortinbras and himself?
- What is Claudius’s theory about why Ophelia is acting so oddly? Is he right?
- Why does Laertes return from France?
- How does Claudius calm down Laertes? What does he promise?
Asked on 21.06.2017 in English Literature.
5. Claudius promises Laertes that if he was involved in Polonius’ murder, that he would give up his crown