Help with Questions to Gulliver’s Travels Part IV Chapter VI : Why does the Master find it hard to understand human illness
- Why does the Master find it hard to understand human illness?
- Explain Swift’s joke about medical prognostics–i.e., why are doctors so good at predicting deadly maladies?
- What three methods do governmental ministers use to rise to power, according to Lemuel Gulliver?
- What are the common traits of the nobility, according to Lemuel Gulliver?
- According to Gulliver, what do people commonly believe about any aristocrat who is healthy and strong in appearance?
Asked on 19.06.2017 in English Literature.