Help with Questions to Hamlet Act IV: What does Hamlet think of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern
35. What does Hamlet think of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern?
- Why must the King “not put the strong arm on” Hamlet?
- When the King asks Hamlet where Polonius is, what is Hamlet’s answer?
- What is the content of the letters the King sends with Rosencrantz and Guildenstern to England with Hamlet?
39. What prompts Hamlet to say, “My thoughts be bloody or be nothing worth!”?
Asked on 21.06.2017 in English Literature.