To Kill A Mockingbird help with homework: race Boo Radley’s development from monster to savior.
- Trace Boo Radley’s development from monster to savior. How does Scout’s understanding of Boo develop? What lessons does Boo teach Scout?
- Discuss Atticus’s approach to parenting. What is his relationship with his children? Can his parenting style be criticized? If so, how?
- Scout and Jem mature considerably through the course of the novel. What developmental changes do they go through, and what causes these changes?
- Discuss the town of Maycomb as you might discuss a main character in the book. What is the identity or “character” of the town, and how (if at all) does it change and grow over the years? How does its diversity give it a pluralistic character?
- Discuss law as it is represented in To Kill A Mockingbird. What power and limitations exist within the legal system according to Atticus, Jem, and Scout?
Asked on 24.04.2017 in English Literature.