To Kill a Mockingbird Questions Chapter 23
- What explanation does Atticus give for Bob Ewell’s personal attack and threat?
- What is “circumstantial evidence”? What has it got to do with Tom’s conviction?
- What reason does Atticus give about why the jury took so long to convict Tom?
- Why does Aunt Alexandra accept that the Cunninghams may be good but are not “our kind of folks?
- At the end of this chapter, Jem forms a new theory about why Boo Radley has never left his house in years. What is this? How likely is it to be true, in your opinion?
Asked on 26.04.2017 in English Literature.