To Kill a Mockingbird Questions Chapter 3
- Who is Calpurnia? What is her place in the Finch household?
- What is Walter Cunningham like? What does his behavior during lunch suggest about his home life?
- How does Atticus treat Walter, and what does this show about Atticus’s character? What does it show about
- Contrast the difference in the way Jem and Scout treat Walter. What does this show about the difference
between Jem and Scout at this point in the novel?
- Atticus says that you never really understand a person “until you climb into his skin and walk around in it”.
- What does this mean? Is it an easy thing for Scout to learn? Why?
Asked on 26.04.2017 in English Literature.