To Kill a Mockingbird Questions Chapter 6
- Why does Scout disapprove of Jem’s and Dill’s plan of looking in at one of the Radleys’ windows?
- What does Mr. Nathan Radley know about the intruders in his garden? Why does Miss Stephanie refer to a
“negro” over whose head Mr. Nathan has fired?
- Why does Dill’s explanation of Jem’s state of dress almost land him in trouble?
- How do the children react when the other residents of Maycomb come outside to investigate the ruckus?
- What do Jem and Dill decide to do on Dill’s last night in Maycomb?
Asked on 26.04.2017 in English Literature.