To Kill a Mockingbird Questions Chapter 7
- When Jem tells Scout about getting his trousers back, he tells her of something strange. What is this?
- Can you find any evidence that Jem is beginning to understand more than Scout about Boo Radley?
- Does Jem still fear the gifts in the tree? Give reasons for your answer.
- When the children plan to send a letter to the person who leaves the gifts, they are prevented. How does this
happen? Who does it, and why might he do so?
- What grade is Scout about to go into at the beginning of Chapter 7?
Asked on 26.04.2017 in English Literature.