King Lear, writing homework help: Edgar says of King Lear “he childed as I fathered
- Edgar says of King Lear “he childed as I fathered”. Discuss the similarities and contrasts between the families of Lear and Gloucester and indicate how these are significant in the play.
- By reference to at least three different places, show how Shakespeare uses locations to create the atmosphere in King Lear.
- “At the end of King Lear the only value left seems to be the bare fact of having survived”. Discuss.
- Discuss the importance of fools and madmen in King Lear.
- To what extent is Cordelia responsible for her father’s tragedy?